""

Blogger news

Royalty Free Images

Saturday 28 January 2012

A year I would never wanna live again PART II

It was just 11:50 and i had already called bhabhi to wish her happy b'day.
I wished her on the first place before bhaiya also and asked her what she wanted as a gift.
"I have given my list to ur bhaiya so aapko gift lane ki jarurat nahi hai", chuckled bhabhi.
"Gift has been prepared , so now just wait for the surprise tomorrow", I said in a humorous tone.

Bhaiya and I went at her place in the morning as we were invited for the lunch by his In-Laws.
So ready for the surprise bhabhi, yes of course, she said excitedly.
I gave her the most beautiful gift I have ever prepared for someone.

She was amazed to see the creativity and effort I had put in and now both bhaiya and bhabhi came to know why i have clicked their pics in different poses.
Her Father complimented me for such a nice creativity.
Man!!! I was really feeling very happy and proud, as everyone there liked and applauded by creativity.

We were done with the lunch and left for our home with a promise from bhabhi for a grand party in the night.
It was 7 in the evening and bhaiya was getting ready , obviously for the b'day party. I was sad as I didn't got any call from bhabhi , nor did bhaiya told me to get ready or about the time we have to leave for the party.
Than came those words which disappointed me very much, "I am taking Sonia out for dinner mom, we will get late", said bhaiya. I was upset not only because I was not invited but also because bhabhi didn't cared to call me once and tell me about their plans.
On seeing my agitated face bhaiya tried to convince me by saying that both of them don't get much quality time to spend with each other and that on this occasion we wanted to treat her his way.

I agreed with what he said, but somewhere deep inside my heart I was thinking of giving a second thought to living together with them in Mumbai.

Me and my bhaiya didn't shared a healthy relationship, our bonding was weak and many times we would yell at each other like morons.

I was optimistic in the sense that when bhabhi will come she would act as a connecting bridge between 2 of us, but I never thought in dreams also that I would be proved so wrong.

Anyways I forgot what all happened and got busy with Mahilla Sangeet preparations.
We are planning to do a parody in which we would describe the life the Aakash and Sonia from childhood till they fell in love with each other, ohh!!!! i forgot to tell you that it is a love cum arrange marriage.
Both of them used to work in Mumbai and meet at our relative place as Sonia was the best friend of our sis.
There they used to have long discussions on various topics and this discussions only helped them know and understand each other better and brought them close to each other.

At 6 pm everyone came to our house for rehearsal of the parody. We had selected some songs to describe the life of both the love birds.We had  managed to get a choreographer also ,who helped us mainly with the synchronization as we were all good solo dancers.
Bhabhi came near me and apologized for not giving a party on her b'day and also explained me how reluctant Aakash was to take anyone else with them and that she had no choice but to accept this stubbornness.She persuaded me till a smile came on my face.

My anger was appeased after listening to her. I became more optimistic about her role in helping the 2 of us (I and my brother) jell amiably with each other. Those words from the past echoed my ears "Bhabhi is like your mother and Bhaiya like a father". I didn't knew about Bhaiya but Bhabhi has moved a step closer today.

To be Contd

0 comments:

Post a Comment